Terms & Conditions
- The “Sunfeast Milk – Chance to win a trip to NASA contest” (“the Contest”) is organized by THG Publishing Private Limited (“THG”) and sponsored by ITC Limited (“ITC”).
- Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
- Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest available on www.sunfeastworld.com/
SunfeastMilkNASAContest (“Contest Website”) as well as the decisions of THG and ITC, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
- Employees of THG and ITC its associate and/or subsidiary companies, its advertising agencies, its auditors, and their family members, are not permitted to participate in this Contest.
- THG and ITC reserve the right to terminate, modify or extend this Contest, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason whatsoever including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any liability. All decisions of ITC and THG in respect of the Contest and the prizes therein will be final and binding. The terms & conditions as mentioned herein shall govern the contest and shall prevail over any communication/ representation which results in a conflict of any nature whatsoever.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
- THG and ITC reserve the right to exclude any person from the Contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
- Only residents of the state of Tamil Nadu with birth date after 15th Sep 2002 are eligible to participate in this Contest with the consent of their Parents/Legal Guardians. The Participants should have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity to be eligible for the final Prize of the international trip to NASA.
- In order to be eligible for the Prize, all Participants will be required to have valid address proof, government issued photo identity proof and date of birth proof such as birth certificate/aadhar card etc, and parent’s or legal guardians consent, a copy of which will have to be submitted if the Participant is shortlisted without which the Participant will be disqualified from the contest. Further, the Particiapants shortlisted for the Prize should also be medically fit to undertake travel.
Contest Details & Steps to participate
- The Contest is valid from 15th May 2019 12 A.M. to 15th Sep 2019 (hereinafter “Contest Period”). (Inclusive of both days).
- The Participants can call on the Toll free no 1800 123 4900 at any time during the Contest Period to participate.
- The Contest shall run on the Sunfeast Milk Rs5 and Rs10 and Rs20 packs of ‘Sunfeast Milk – Chance to win a trip to NASA” (“Promotional Pack”).
- To participate, the participant will have to buy a Sunfeast Milk biscuit, note down the 9 Digit unique code printed inside of the pack and call the Toll Free no 1800 123 4900 to participate in the IVR based quiz. Participants shall be directed to suitable section basis the date of birth
- LEVEL 1 – (8 - 11 Years )
- LEVEL 2 – (12 to 14 Years )
- LEVEL 3 – (15 to 17 Years)
- Only those entries, which are received on the IVR with valid code, shall be considered for the Contest and THG and ITC shall not be responsible for non-receipt, delay or wrong entry.
- Each participant will be asked 5 multiple choice questions and they will get 5 seconds to answers each question. We do not take any responsibility for any errors arising out of incorrect or incomplete entries. If there is No response for a question within 5 seconds, the next question will be played.
- IVR Winners will be selected based on the number of correct answers, total time taken, time taken to respond to each question and date of birth. In case of same score younger participant will be selected.
- Shortlisted winners from the IVR contest will be called for a final quiz event organized by THG in Chennai to select the winners for the grand prize.
- Once the Participant is shortlisted in the first IVR based round, THG shall contact each shortlisted Participant by a phone call to the number from which the answer entry was received. The shortlisted Participants will be contacted within four weeks from the time of winner selection.
- In the event the shortlisted Participant’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant’s participation in the Contest comes to an end and the Participant’s entry stands cancelled and Participant becomes ineligible to receive the Prize. In such an event, another Participant will be shortlisted by THG.
- The shortlisted Participant will be called to participate in the final quiz event organized by THG in Chennai
- The participant will need to reach the final quiz event venue as per the time indicated by THG. THG or ITC shall not be responsible for the travel of the participant to the quiz event venue.
- No Prize will be awarded by THG if the information provided by the Participant at the time of entering the Contest is not factually correct. The Prize provided to the winner only after the above-mentioned formalities are fulfilled.
- The final winners will be declared on the day of the final quiz event
- The winners will get a fully paid trip to National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), at Houston, Texas, USA. The cost of the trip shall include travel tickets, stay, Visa processing fee. The trip may be for 5- 8 days.
- The Participant undertakes and irrevocably and unconditionally permits ITC and THG to cover the Contest through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- At the request of THG and ITC, Participants shall participate in all activities relating to the Contest surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge including participating in any photography/videography session, interviews etc., and they consent to THG and ITC using their name and image in promotional material.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with ITC and THG at all times. THG and ITC or any person or entity permitted by THG or ITC in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the Entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
- All material submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to ITC upon submission and become the property of THG and ITC exclusively. THG and ITC may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of ITC.
Terms & Conditions for the Prize
- The Prize winner shall follow the instructions given by or on behalf of the Organizer, when a call is made to him/her by or on behalf of the Organizer informing him/her in the event of his/her selection as the Prize Winner. Award of Prize is subject to the verification of documents such as (government Photo-ID proof such as valid Indian passport /Aadhar card or such other documents as may be requested and submitted by the Prize Winner. After verification the Prize Winner will be informed about the entire process of redemption of the Prize.
- By taking part and/or entering into the Contest the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant's name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
- The decision of THG as regards the selection of winners and distribution of the Prizes shall be final, subject only to THG’s approval. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
- THG and ITC reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of THG and ITC in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- THG or ITC shall not be liable to give any compensation in case of a rejection of visa or other related rejections or cancellations by the concerned governmental authorities.
- THG or ITC will not be responsible for any travel/ medical insurance, expenses incurred during the stay like laundry, tips, telephone bills which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Participants represent that they will not indulge in any illegal or immoral activities or any behavior that will cause disrepute/or be to the detriment of THG or ITC and/or Sunfeast brand and shall be responsible for their conduct during the trip. ITC will not be responsible for any unforeseen event that may occur due to any conduct/ act of any participant.
- THG or ITC will not be responsible if due to any unforeseen situation the winners are unable to participate in the trip
- The decision of THG and ITC shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any Participant and ITC and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind ITC in any manner whatsoever.
- Neither THG or ITC shall be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Contest due to any government restrictions.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of THG or ITC.
- THG and ITC accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, unique codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. THG and ITC agency shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- THG and ITC Ltd. shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained or any costs incurred, as a result of acceptance of any Prize.
- By entering the Contest, the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify THG and ITC and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize or participation in the Contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise. 51. THG and ITC accept no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, or third parties in relation to the Prizes.
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Contest.
- Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or THG and ITC and/or Partners of this Contest, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.